$0 per month
Everything you need to get you started.
Up to 20 forwards per day
Extensions for browser and Raycast Chrome, Firefox
API Access, Webhook
$2.99 per month 2.99 usd HideMail https://schema.org/InStock https://hidemail.app
Everything in the Basic Plan
Up to 2000 forwards per month
Frequently asked questions
- What is an email alias?
- An email alias, also called a masked email, is an address that forwards messages to your personal email. It doesn't have any personal information, so your identity is safe when you sign up for online services and subscriptions.
- Why I should use an alias address?
- Data breaches are common and can leak sensitive information like usernames, email addresses, and passwords. Companies often protect passwords, but not email addresses. Hackers use email addresses to build profiles, launch attacks, and send spam. Using email aliases adds privacy and security. You can easily disable or create new ones.
- When should I use email alias?
- You can use email aliases instead of your regular email address for many things. It's best to use them when signing up for marketing or informational emails so you can choose whether or not to receive them later. However, it's not a good idea to use aliases for important emails that require identity verification or attachments. For those types of emails, it's better to use your real email address.
- Which payment methods do you support?
- We relay on a third party payment processor, Gumroad, to securely process payments and manage subscriptions. Gumroad accepts all major credit cards, most debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal. We do not store any credit card information on our servers.
- Reasonable use limits
- If you use our service as intended, you won't have any problems because there are no strict limits. But if you get lots of emails every day, we might need to discuss a special plan.
- What happens to my aliases when I stop the subscription?
- When your subscription ends, all aliases you created continue working normally but you cannot create new aliases if you exceed the free plan limit
- Will you forward emails with attachments?
- The total message size limit, including the message itself and any number of attachments, is 10MB. Be aware that other mail handlers will have their own limitations, and some ISPs and companies may either dramatically limit the size and/or type of attachments, or even block them altogether
- What happens when I hit the maximum number of aliases in the free plan?
- In the free plan, you cannot create new aliases once you reach the maximum number of aliases.
- Can I cancel at any time?
- Yes. You can cancel your subscription at any moment. You will still have access to your account and data until the end of the period you paid for.
- What happens when I delete my account?
- When you delete your account, we also delete all of your connected social accounts, all of your alias notes, and disable all of your aliases and make them inaccessible to other users.
- Does this work with any email provider?
- Yes, it will work with any email provider, like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, ProtonMail, Apple Mail and all others.
- Do you store my emails?
- Under the rare circumstance in which the service is down, we may temporarily store your emails until we are able to send them. Perhaps in the future we will store them (only if you allow it from settings) for you to read it from our application or for your custom workflows
- What happens if you shuts down this app?
- We use it ourselves every day and will maintain it for years to come. In the worst case scenario, we will notify you in advance to change all email aliases to your own domain or your own email address with full export of all data and you will have few years to migrate somewhere.
- What if I have more questions?
- Send us an email at suppo[email protected] and we’ll help you out.